IC-trace is hardware independent
There are no limitations to integrate almost any server hardware or equipment used on the shop floor, such as scales, scanners…, within IC-trace.
Several IC-trace modules allow communication with a large array of equipment.
All most all hardware that supports a communication protocol can be integrated in IC-trace.
- Scales (Bizerba, Bizerba ITU, Bizerba ST, Bizerba BT, SysTec IT3000E, Toledo Onyx, Avery, Digi, ...)
- Carcass sorting systems: Fat-O-Meter guns (used on a pig slaughter line)
- AUTOFOM: automated pig classification system (Carometec – Denmark)
- Automatic counters (electronic eyes and tilt switches)
- Automatic labellers
- Barcode printers (Toshiba TEC, Bizerba GLP, Sato, Zebra, Datamax, ...)
- Barcode scanners
- PDA Psion workabout Pro (Wi-Fi, GPRS)
- Tag readers
- Document scanners
IC-trace configuration tool
By using the IC-trace configuration program it is easy for our partners to set up and configure communication with a specific equipment.
- Easy installation and configuration of shop floor procedures
- Effortless set-up of a shop floor station: hardware connections, testing…